| MEDIA ACCREDITATION
| MEDIA GUIDE |
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
If you wish to photograph or film
at any of the MX National events, you require accreditation
from Motorsport South Africa. Anyone without the correct
accreditation will not be allowed on the circuit under any
Go to www.motorsport.co.za
> MSA Media > MSA Media Application.
Contact Jaco at Motorsport South Africa (MSA) for further
MX NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Neil van der Vyver - 50cc, Daiyaan Manuel
- 65cc, Dylan Kirk 85cc Juniors, Camden Mc Lellan - Pro
Cameron Durow - High School, David Goosen - MX2, Tristan
Purdon - MX1, Ian Topliss - MX3, Nanda Clowes - Ladies.
2016 MX NATIONAL
Front (L to R): Camden Mc Lellan - Pro Mini, Neil van der
Vyver - 50cc, Hayden Tully - 65cc, Jonathan Mlimi - 85cc
Juniors, Brittany Cuthbert - Ladies
Back: (L to R): Sacha Naude - MX1, Ryan Hunt - MX3, Keegan
Hickson-Mahony - High School,
Kerim Fitz-Gerald - MX2
2015 MX NATIONAL
James Thompson - 50cc, Camden Mc Lellan - 65cc, Dalton Venter
- 85cc Juniors,
Slade Smith - Pro Mini, Joshua Mlimi - High School, Matthew
Malan - MX2,
Kerim Fitz-Gerald - MX1, Ian Topliss - MX3, Toni Jardine
Please note Right of Admission is reserved
at all of our events.
We would like to take this time to appeal to all fans,
spectators and supporters for your assistance. Inappropriate
behaviour by any individual will not be tolerated and we
ask that you be aware of the following rules.
1. Anyone that causes any damage to property will be held
liable and will be responsible for the cost of repair.
2. Please respect the staff working at the venue entrance
and abide by the rules in place for the event. By entering
the premises you accept the terms and conditions by which
the event is being run.
3. Anyone found on track that should not be there will be
removed from the premises and prevented from returning.
4. Only rider race vehicles may be parked in the pit area.
All other vehicles must be parked in the designated public
parking area. (If available)
5. Helmets to be worn at all times when on any form of motorcycle
is in the venue.
6. Bikes to be ridden at a walking pace only in the venue.
7. No pets allowed.
8. No fireworks, fire arms or any type of weapon, this includes
items like paint ball guns.
9. If something is lost or found please report it to the
10. Alcohol may only be consumed in the designated spectator
11. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the pits or in
the vicinity of fuel or other flammable liquids / materials.
Offenders may be penalised by race officials.
12. Make sure you do not leave any trash lying around .
Use the dustbins supplied.
13. Promotional products may not be distributed without
consent from the promoters MX SA.
14. Sampling of any products, food or beverage is strictly
prohibited without consent from the promoters MX SA.
Warning Motorsport is dangerous.
In view of the high speeds attained by the competitors,
accidents can happen. The promoters and organisers of this
race meeting/event/competition cannot guarantee your safety.
You are present at your own risk.
Vrywaring Motorsport is gevaarlik.
Weens die hoë snelhede wat deur deelnemers bereik word,
kan ongelukke gebeur. Die promoter's en organiseerders van
hierdie byeenkoms kan derhalwe nie die veiligheid van toeskouers
waarborg nie. U is teenwoordig op u eie risiko.
Isilumkiso Ukhuphiswano lwe-moto
Kangangohlobo lokuba abaqgatsi abaqhuba iimoto ngamendu
aphakamileyo nengozi zingenzeka. Abaxhasi nabagqugquzeli
bolu khuphiswano abanaso isiqinisekiso sokuphepha kuwo wonke
umntu ongumbukeli wolu khupiswano. Ngokuba apha ubomi bakho
Isexwayiso Ngobungozi bomjaho
Maqondana nesivinini esiba emjahweni wezimoto ingozi ingenzeka
kalula. Abagqugquzeli nabahleli balomjaho abanaso isiqinisekiso
sokuphepha kwezi bukeli. Ukuphepha kwakho kusezandleni zakho.