The Cannabis Energy Drink & TRP National MX Championship
Please read the following Carefully as the information will guide you through the Online entry system to ensure that everything is done electronically and in compliance with all COVID regulations.
Please use a Google based browser to enter the race.
- Complete the Online Entry form – Ensure that each rider completes a separate form. You can enter 2 classes for the SAME RIDER on 1 form. The discount for second family members have already been calculated, please ensure that you pick the correct class. Herewith a copy of the National SR’s
- Download the COVID Operation plan and ensure that you read it and familiarize yourself with the plan.
- Complete the Online COVID Attendance register for the Rider, Mechanic and each additional crew member (up to 3 crew). REMEMBER: Each rider is only allowed 3 people / crew members accompanying him / her on the race day. If your name is not on the Attendance register, you WILL NOT be allowed into the venue.
- Complete the Online Self scrutineering form, you can complete both bikes on 1 form if you are riding 2 classes.
- Make Payment for your entry. Remember to calculate your entry fee as well as each additional crew members fee. (Rider and Mechanic enter for free). No on the day payments may be accepted so please pay before the Friday before the race.
- Ensure that you mail a copy of your MSA License as well as the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org , failure to do so will result in a non – entry. NO EXCEPTIONS
- You need to complete a Online Daily Covid Screening Questionnaire on the Friday day of the race, Please ensure that you have completed this form for each attendee. No Questionnaire = No Entrance.
*This link will ONLY Open from 09h00 Friday Morning to 21h00 Friday Evening leading up to the race. This is the only time you have to complete the Daily Screening Questionnaire.*
- If you want to see who entered, and if you are on the COVID Attendance register, Please click here . Please take note of the date and time on the forms as they are updated periodically.
If you follow these steps, your electronic entry will be successful, and you will be able to enjoy the day of racing with us.
For any questions, please mail Janet Buys on email@example.com